Your shopping cart is empty!
Envii was started by a Chinese-American named Aldrich Hsu, who was the dream team's architect. His background experience includes design, electronics, and computers. He is mostly known for his Atomizer called Supremo Moonshot and his Box Mod 213 around the vape industry. Hsu initially designed these products for Sigelei. There are many other products Aldrich designed before Envii was founded. When starting the team, Aldrich first went to Jacob Giverink, a friend who created the stabilized wood mod that had a beautiful, elegant design, Loch Ness. Vape Snob hailed this mod 2015's last "unicorn." This mod is still a highly sought out product today. Some big-time mod collectors consider their Loch Ness their top product in their collection. It's to no surprise Jacob got into creating high-end mods due to him having done woodworking his entire life. Aldrich asked Jacob if he was interested in designing mods and was on board, though Jacob never considered making anything in mass production before.
The creator of the 454 Atomizer is Brandon Nelson. This product was ahead of other atomizers regarding build capability and design. Helson also created the box mod called Raven's Moon. He and Aldrich met in New Orleans while attending a tradeshow and then had more time to spend with him in London. Nelson was an excellent pick for Envii because of his expertise in designing and machining along with perfectionism. Aldrich then asked Nelson if there were any other people they should bring to Envii's team, and Nelson suggested Jose Artega. He and Nelson collaborated previously on the atomizer Project 1. Jose started in the vaping industry developing drip tips and other accessories with Mystic Atmos. Artega also had a second nature of machining since his family worked in that industry for years.
Every person on the Envii team has a specific skill set. By combining these skills, they create products for every vape level for consumers. For beginners, there are options for a closed system. For vapers interested in competition, there are many mechanical mod choices, with stabilized wood being a favorite amongst some consumers. For the middle to high-end vapers, there is a variety of variable voltage mods that have different textures and finishes. There is also a mod with similarities to Loch Ness. Envii is a unique company because even though their products are manufactured in China, Envii owns the shop where the products are made, and all the products are manufactured to the US standards. Aldrich spends a lot of time overseeing the Envii production and watches over quality control and the whole manufacturing process.
Though the company is famous for a variety of products, here is a rundown of their current lines:
Mods - i) Baby Ness - This mod is developed in three colors that include Ebony, Snow, and Titanium.
ii) Loch Ness - This mod is designed in two colors that include Blue and Black.
iii) FITT - This pod-based mod is produced in two base colors and two chameleon colors. The base colors include Pearl White and Black Pearl. The chameleon colors include Chameleon Green/Blue/Purple and Chameleon Purple/Gold.
Vape Pens - i) Heretic - The Vape Pen is manufactured in a large variety of colors and finishes. Here is the full list:
a) Stainless Steel Finishes - 1) Basic - Machine Finish and UV Holographic.
2) Anodized - Stainless Steel/Black and Stainless Steel/Gunmetal.
3) Duracoat - Stainless Steel/Chameleon Purple, Stainless Steel/Chameleon Blue, Stainless Steel/Black, Stainless Steel/Pearl White.
4) Stab Wood Inlay- Stainless Steel/Ebony, Stainless Steel/Ruby, Stainless Steel/Sapphire, Stainless Steel/Canary, Stainless Steel/Emerald.
5) Carbon Fiber Inlay - Stainless Steel/Ebony, Stainless Steel/Ruby, Stainless Steel/Sapphire, Stainless Steel/Canary, Stainless Steel/Emerald.
6) Anodized Aluminum Sleeve - Stainless Steel/Champagne, Stainless Steel/Sapphire, Stainless Steel/Ruby, Stainless Steel/Ebony, Stainless Steel/Amethyst.
b) Brass Finishes - 1) Basic - Machine Finish and UV Holographic.
2) Duracoat - Brass/Chameleon Purple, Brass/Chameleon Blue, Brass/Black, and Brass/Pearl White.
3) Stab Wood Inlay - Brass/Ebony, Brass/Ruby, Brass/Sapphire, Brass/Canary, Brass/Emerald.
4) Carbon Fiber Inlay - Brass/Ebony, Brass/Ruby, Brass/Sapphire, Brass/Canary, Brass/Emerald.
5) Anodized Aluminum Sleeve - Brass/Champagne, Brass/Sapphire, Brass/Ruby, Brass/Ebony, Brass/Amethyst.
c) Copper Finishes - 1) Basic - Machine Finish and UV Holographic
2) Duracoat - Copper/Chameleon Purple, Copper Chameleon Blue, Copper/Black, Copper/Pearl White.
3) Stab Wood Inlay - Copper/Ebony, Copper/Ruby, Copper/Sapphire, Copper/Canary, Copper/Emerald.
4) Carbon Fiber Inlay - Copper/Ebony, Copper/Ruby, Copper/Sapphire, Copper/Canary, Copper/Emerald.
5) Anodized Aluminum Sleeve - Copper/Champagne, Copper/Sapphire, Copper/Ruby, Copper/Ebony, Copper/Amethyst.
d) Gold Finishes - 1) Basic - UV Holographic.
2) Stab Wood Inlay - Gold/Ebony, Gold/Ruby, Gold/Sapphire, Gold/Canary, Gold/Emerald.
3) Carbon Fiber Inlay - Gold/Ebony, Gold/Ruby, Gold/Sapphire, Gold/Canary, Gold/Emerald.
4) Anodized Aluminum - Gold/Champagne, Gold/Sapphire, Gold/Ruby, Gold/Amethyst.
5) Anodized Accents - Gold/Ebony.
RDAs - i) Kilted - This RDA is developed in two colors that come with one of four Stab Wood Sleeve colors or five Aluminum Sleeve colors. The colors include Stainless Steel and Gold. The Stab Wood Sleeve colors include Emerald, Canary, Sapphire, and Ruby. The Aluminum Sleeve colors include Amethyst, Ebony, Ruby, Sapphire, and Champagne.
ii) Yeti - This RDA is designed in two colors that include Black and Stainless Steel.
RTAs - i) Artisan - This RTA is produced in three colors that include Black, Rose, and Stainless Steel.
ii) Terra - This RTA is manufactured in two colors that include Black, Rose, and Stainless Steel.
There are no products to list.